Do you often come down with a cold or flu during winter time?
Do you struggle to recover as it lingers weeks on end?
Or are there people around you who are constantly sick that you want to help?
With wintertime creeping around the corner, and the Corona Virus spreading across the globe, it is time to boost your immune system!
Come and learn all about medicinal herbs and how they can help to protect you and your loved ones against nasty bugs this winter!
The workshop includes:
- An interactive tutorial on common medicinal herbs and their health benefits
- A chance to blend your own, personalised herbal tea to take home!
- A tea tasting session to enjoy your freshly blended tea with cafe foods available
- Exclusive workshop discounts on a range of pre-blended teas and Joi Tea merchandise
- Be in the draw to win some beautiful indoor house plants from Kings Plant Barn!
The workshop will be lead by Kohei Iguchi, a qualified naturopath, medical herbalist, and the director and founder of Joi Tea. He has been in clinic practice for over 6 years and he will be sharing with you some of his experience with medicinal herbs and how you can implement them into your daily life!
When: Sun 19 April 2:00pm–4:00pm
Where: Kings Plant Barn, 1 Forrest Hill Road, Forrest Hill, Auckland
General Admission: $59.38 ($55.00 + $4.38 fees)
Tickets available from HERE!
We look forward to seeing you there!